We invite you to consider the hosting team’s efforts and expenses (travel expenses mainly) to host this retreat and in the Spirit of the Gift, you can choose to gift to the hosting team anywhere between $500-750 (Food and accommodation excluded. You can give more to support to our participation fund.)
We aim for this to be a retreat that is inclusive and allows for people with diverse backgrounds and financial possibilities to participate. If you would like to be part of this retreat, but can’t afford the fee we might be able to offer a discount (no full scholarships) in exchange for work trade. The following circumstances apply: you’re a full time student with no regular income, long-term unemployed or have experienced personal hardship. If you’d like to explore this with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Schedule (intentional bare bone structure. Exact start and stop times subject to change based on what is most beneficial to the group):
- 1pm – Meet at Valley Farm
- 2 pm – Arrival to base camp, tent set-up
- 3 pm – Welcome and Attunement to the land and each other
- 6 pm – Shared dinner
- 7.30 pm – Story Circle – We will hear the story of the land and everyone is invited to share stories that help us to weave our group field
- 7 am Morning Practice (optional)
- 8 am Shared Breakfast
- 9 am – 4 pm – Attunement and group dialogue. We will be engaging in a mix of creative, embodied and conversational practices including: meditation, yoga, qigong, indigenous practices, sacred circle etc.
- 4.30 pm – leave for solo sites
Oct 22nd – 24th – Alone time in nature
- Arrive at base camp before sunset
- 5:30 pm – 8 pm – Light meal and group sharing – we will ease back into the group and start sharing insights from our alone time.
- 7 am Morning Practice
- 8 am – Shared breakfast
- 9 am – 3 pm – Weaving the wisdom and creating support structures. Some elements for this day will include: indigenous practices, like basic clearings and aligning with our essence, how to shield our boundaries with our energy bodies, meditation, yoga, qigong, music, dance and poetry.
- 4 pm – End of official Program (people can stay the night of the 25th if desired)